As usual we had some excellent entries to our spooky poetry competition which called for poems to peer beyond the veil! Due to the diversity of subject matter, picking a winner proved to be particularly difficult, but eventually a short list of 4 poems was selected.
Might Be Murder
Malice Through The Looking Glass
All Hallow’s Morn
A Song Of All Hallow’s Morn
Any one of these would have made a worthy winner, but of course there can only be one at the top and this went to All Hallow’s Morn by Laurie Clayton for the simple reason it tied in so tightly to the Halloween theme. For the same reason A Song Of All Hallow’s Moon by Valerie Robinson was a close runner up while Might Be Murder and Malice Through The Looking Glass, both by Mary Cook would be prime candidates for a more literary contest.
Well done to everyone who entered. Take a look at the winning poem here:
ALL HALLOW’S MORN
- Diary Denouncement - Results
- Flash Splash Fiction Results
- Solomon Black - A Chilly Winner!
- LOVE DIVINE – SO MANY POEMS ALL SUBLIME!
- FLOWER POWER RESULTS
- A Challenge For The Secret Scribblers - Diary Denouncements!
- Time To Muse - Results & Adjudicator's Report
- Sunpenny Publishing Seeking Manuscripts For All Imprints
- NOT ONE, BUT TWO CHALLENGES LAUNCH!
- Are You Up For The New Challenges?