As usual we had some excellent entries to our spooky poetry competition which called for poems to peer beyond the veil! Due to the diversity of subject matter, picking a winner proved to be particularly difficult, but eventually a short list of 4 poems was selected.
Might Be Murder
Malice Through The Looking Glass
All Hallow’s Morn
A Song Of All Hallow’s Morn
Any one of these would have made a worthy winner, but of course there can only be one at the top and this went to All Hallow’s Morn by Laurie Clayton for the simple reason it tied in so tightly to the Halloween theme. For the same reason A Song Of All Hallow’s Moon by Valerie Robinson was a close runner up while Might Be Murder and Malice Through The Looking Glass, both by Mary Cook would be prime candidates for a more literary contest.
Well done to everyone who entered. Take a look at the winning poem here:
ALL HALLOW’S MORN
- NOT ONE, BUT TWO CHALLENGES LAUNCH!
- Blue Horizons Poetry Contest Launches
- HO! HO! HO! TINSEL TALES IS READY TO GO!
- Story Starters For Summer Sunday Prompts
- Diary Denouncement - Results
- Flash Splash Fiction Results
- Hacking It Spoof Newspaper Article Contest Results!
- CHRISTMAS CHILLERS CHALLENGE RESULTS
- A Challenge For The Secret Scribblers - Diary Denouncements!
- Are You Up For The New Challenges?